Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Manna...


My prayer:

I wonder what tomorrow will bring. Life has been pretty unpredictable lately. 

I am very grateful that you have led me through each challenge, attack, trouble. Sometimes, when I think about what could happen or what could have happened, I start to freak out a bit. But then I remember how every time in my life when I had to deal with something hard, you always prepared me, took care of me, and led me through it. 

You have shown me that you will not leave me and you will always help me. There is no reason to think you won't continue. 

What a great peace and freedom that comes from that!

What God Said Tonight:

I am here, now and always. Tomorrow will take care of itself. You have enough for today. 

I am your manna right now. 

Take in all that you need of me each day but don't skimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment