Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Less obvious miracles...


My prayer:

At peace tonight God. Nothing to complain about, nothing to shout about, but at peace and content. That is not a bad place to be. The older I get the more I appreciate contentment. What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

Sometimes, miracles are not so obvious. Sometimes hugging a young girl just when she needs it most, is a miracle. Sometimes a kind word to someone who has not heard a kind word for a very long time, is a miracle. 

Don't forget that I can turn everything for your good and I can take the smallest thing and make a miracle out of it. Remember the loaves and the fishes. I can take the leftovers and bless thousands. 

You often want to see the big impact, the flashy miracle and you will see plenty of those too. But don't miss the little miracles in each day. They matter too. Especially to the person receiving them. 

Thank you for being my hands and feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment