Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Water walking...


My prayer:

Your will be done. Your healing power, manifest here on earth. Your promises realized in our lives. Your love blanketing it all. Nothing missing, nothing lacking. That is heaven.

What God Said Tonight:

Nothing missing, nothing lacking. Every need fulfilled and every joy expressed. I love you. I have every intention to see you living in this place of great joy and contentment. 

It is here for you but you have to recognize that my Spirit in you is more important than the circumstances around you. For awhile more, the circumstances of life will try to steal your joy, your home, your family, your peace. satan has designed attacks to take you out. He can't do it but stay focused on me. 

Keep your mind and spirit deeply rooted in me and the circumstances will fall away. I am your guide. I am your everything. I will not let you go. 

Remember, eyes on me. don't let the waves make you doubt.

2 comments:

  1. Please let it be ok My son needs your help I just need your help to see him through... Thank you Lord for all you do... I love you ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to every word...your will be done in me on earth as it is in heaven

    ReplyDelete