Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Heart of a man...


My prayer:

Another night where I find my self happy and content in your presence. Today was relaxing and wonderful. Tonight was awesome to see you touching so many lives. And now, all that is left of the day is to spend some quiet time with you, which is the BEST part of any day.

What God Said Tonight:

You have eyes to see and you are seeing what lies beneath the surface of things. You are seeing that sometimes what is underneath is more beautiful than what is seen out in the open. Other times, it is not. Other times what is behind the obvious is brutal and ugly. 

I look at the heart of a man. I see the intent. I see what is behind each decision and action. I know you through your heart and your intent. I know you to the very depth of you. 

I will show you these truths around  you. With that truth, you can see the pain and minister directly to it. With that understanding you can bypass all of the things people surround themselves with to protect, and move right in to where the healing is needed. 

This knowledge, this sight, comes with great responsibility. It must always be used with the gloves of love on. You must always approach it with love. Anything less can cause great damage. 

I love you. Use the gift well.

No comments:

Post a Comment