Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, October 10, 2016

Violence...


My prayer:

Thank you for your help and peace today God! You are so good to me!

But, tonight, my thoughts are not really about me. Things down here are getting pretty bad. Daily shootings, hit and run car accidents, near constant violence and people treating each other like garbage. Add to it the craziest campaign for presidency of this country that I have ever seen. 

It all seems to be spinning out of control and the only thing I can do is pray and ask for your help. We have made a mess of things God. Please come help clean it up.

What God Said Tonight:

I have not abandoned or left you. I am right here and what have I always told you? You are under my protection. I will not let your life end in violence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment