Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 30, 2016

How am I doing...


My prayer:

Amazing God, how am I doing? Am I the person you want me to be? Am I doing the things you want me to do? Am I learning the things you want me to learn? What should I change? What should I not change? What do you want for me and from me? 

What God Said Tonight:

Why all the questions tonight my dear? What is that you are missing that you need the validation of your Father? 

You know my thoughts for you. You are perfected through my son. You are beautiful and holy through the blood of my son. I see you through him and in that you could not be more perfect. 

You know that I love you. Every part of you. I love the parts of you that are matured and the parts that are still developing. You know that I love you to the core of who you are as my child. You know that My love will never falter and it will never leave you. 

You know these things. What more is there to know? 

Your path, your life is moving forward. We will take several detours and side paths. It is ok, we have time. The important thing is that we will do it all together. I will never, never, never leave you. Yes, it is true. I will never leave you. I love you too much for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment