Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, September 30, 2016

Seed of love...


My prayer:

Feeling blessed and content tonight God. Thank you for this life and for all that you do for me. Life is not perfect but there are moments like tonight where I can see how the blessings out weigh the struggles and I am so grateful. 

God, I pray and ask for a blanket of your joy and peace to cover the world tonight. There is so much struggle, fighting and death, I pray for a Holy Spirit break from it all, for everyone. Would you sweep the world with your joy and peace? We could sure use it.

Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

Listen, can you hear" The light of my love traveling throughout the world through my children like you. 

That is how we blanket the world with my love. Through each and every one of my children. I have placed in you a seed of my love. Nurture it, grow it and see it spread to the world. 

You are my love and peace active in the world. Go and share it, spread it, let it loose on the struggles of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment