Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Ride the wave...


My prayer:

Tired, irritated, I am not a lot of fun to be around tonight God. I am just worn out. Life can all be too much sometimes. I want a time out. I want it all to stop for a minute so I can catch my breath. 

But, even in saying that I realize, my life is a lot easier than a lot of other people. My "struggles" and nothing compared to someone without a home or a meal. My life is really easy compared to some. 

But, that doesn't mean that I don't still want/need a break. Can you make it all stop, just for minute, so I can catch my breath?

What God Said Tonight:

Ok, breath in, and out. Your perspective is off. Your offended and hurt. You get angry when you are hurt. However, that cycle of yours is not required. 

How did you see it first? When you first saw life, the challenges. Did you want to hide? Or, did you want to jump in and help. I know you. You are a jump in and help kind of person. I made you that way. 

As much as you think you want it all to stop, if it did, you would be bored within a day. Ride the wave daughter. Don't fight it. Ride the wave and follow the current. I'll bring you out one day soon. But in the meantime, know that this wave is taking you somewhere you never would have gone on your own and I want you there. You can do a lot of good there. 

When you are tired, sleep. When you are weak, lean on me. We are in this together.


No comments:

Post a Comment