Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Spiritual battle...


My prayer:

Today was a slice of heaven God. Thank you for the peace and the break from the craziness of the world. 

There are a lot of things I could ask tonight, a lot of concerns I could share; but you have heard them all and you continue to reassure me that you are in charge and will work all things for our good. So, instead of giving you the laundry list, how about I list all the things I love about you. I have not done that in awhile. I have been complacent.

I love that you are all powerful. I love that you care about each and every one of us, not just those with the big names doing the splashy stuff. I love that you listen every single time I talk to you. I love that you love us so much that you sacrificed your son just so we could be forgiven and know you better. I love that you take such good care of me, making sure I have everything I need when I need it and a whole lot of things that I just want. I love that you never get tired of giving me second chances. I love that you teach me. I love that you talk to me. I love that you let me know when things are coming, changes are coming. I love that you protect me. I love that you give me wisdom to help me to understand this life. I love that you make me a better person and a blessing to other people. I love your presence and who you are. I love your love. 

What God Said Tonight:

Hi my dear. Thank you for that. 

There is a spiritual battle taking place right now and the fighting is intense. The winner is predetermined but the battle is ugly. I will be fighting this battle for a while. 

It is good for you to pray for strength and victory in this battle. The sooner it is over the sooner the suffering will end. 

I love you and I am fighting for you, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment