Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Blankets...


My prayer:

Awesome Father. More than usual, I need your favor and your wisdom. We are walking into a make or break situation (at least it seems that way) tomorrow at work and I know from experience that with your favor, it will all go smoothly. Without your favor, it will blow up in a disaster. I pray and ask for your favor which you are so generous with. Thank you for your help tomorrow (and always).

I also need your wisdom. There appears to be a choice coming in my life and there seems to be equal but different rationale for choosing each side. Help me to make the right choice. Open the doors you want open for me and shut the doors you want shut. I pray for your will in my life.

Thank you for being my ever present help God.

What God Said Tonight:

Blankets have many different uses. You can cover up with them, sure. But you can also fold them up and use them as a a cushion to kneel on. You can also spread them out and have a picnic on them. You can use them as a towel. You can use them to make a fort out of them. 

Your life, your talents, all that you are can be used in many different ways. No one greater than the other and all useful in their right time. Just because you have found great success and satisfaction in one use of your talents, does not mean that there are not other uses. 

You have been more open to change, to the new things. Stay open. My opportunities for you may not always seem usual but they will always be for your good. 

I love you and I will guide you in all that you do. I will favor you, always. I will love you for eternity.

2 comments: