Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

The cure for jealousy...

My prayer:

Awesome God. Jealousy is such a destructive force. I don't normally have trouble with jealousy but once in awhile it comes up and when it does, it is so relentless. Even at the moment of feeling the jealousy I know that there is not good purpose for it. I know, even then, that it will do nothing but cause me misery. And yet, when it grabs a hold of me, it is really hard to get free.

God, I pray for a generous heart that automatically feels joy for the blessings on people around me. Help me to see and be satisfied with the blessings in my own life. God, disintegrate jealousy in my life.

What God Said Tonight:

Jealousy is nothing more than coveting what is not yours. It is the epitome of pride to want to be better and more blessed than the people around you. It is a remnant of the pride of man in you that needs to be burned and cauterized out of you. It does you no good. It does the people around you no good. Hold still while I remove this cancer from you.

Receive the ultimate worthiness that I have placed in you.  You never have to compare yourself to others because I have made you perfect in Christ. The God of all creation loves you. Those are good credentials.

2 comments:

  1. Was praying about this this morning again on time thanks also keep receiving friend request which I deny posing as you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know Penny. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete