Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Hold on tight...

My prayer:

I am resting in your arms and in your love tonight God. My favorite place!

What God Said Tonight:

Strap on and hold tight. We have a bumpy road ahead.

You can choose to be frightened by the ups and downs or you can trust me in the middle of it and enjoy the ride. It is going to be exhilarating if you let yourself enjoy it. It will be terrifying if you don't trust me.

I love you sweet child. Hold on tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment