Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Soaring...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I worship you. I lay down every worry, every thought and every desire while I stand in awe of you and all that you are. Or, all that I am aware of that you are.

That is the amazing and wonderful thing about you God. As much as I know you, as close as we get, there is always more with you.

You are beyond limits, beyond boundaries, beyond my imagination. THAT is exciting and wonderful. Knowing that I will spend the rest of eternity with you and that you will always have more to teach me, more to share with me, more to show me, is truly wonderful. I LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

My Spirit rides the wind and sings in joy. I have you in my arms and together we will soar.

We will soar because I have destined you for greatness. We will soar because you were created for great things. We will soar because I have made you a royal priesthood. But we will also soar for the pure joy of it. We will soar to feel the wind in our hair. We will celebrate every victory and we support each other in every defeat.

I love you. Come soar with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment