Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, July 18, 2016

Prayers...

My prayer:

Today was bittersweet. I was grateful for the many opportunities to pray for people and intercede and I was sad that I ran into so many people who needed prayer.

Thank you for the peace that you brought to each situation. Thank you for the healing you accomplished. Thank you for preventing what otherwise could have been a very violent situation. Thank you most of all for hearing and responding to my prayers. I am so grateful that I have you for a Father!

What God Said Tonight:

I hear your prayers. All of them. I even hear the prayers that you forgot you prayed.

I have a timing for all things, even my answers to prayer. Don't believe for one second that your prayer is not heard and will not be answered just because you have not heard yet. You have not seen yet.

I value your prayers. I need you to stand for yourself and others in the realm of heaven, declaring what is yours. Declaring what I have provided for you. Stand up and claim your heritage.

I am with you always. I will hear you always. I will love you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment