Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 1, 2016

Decisions...

My prayer:

Awesome God. It seems like there has been a lot of confusion about opportunities lately. Which opportunities should we go after and which ones should we leave alone. Then there are the opportunities that we think you put in our path but when we follow them, they fall apart.

God, I am always asking for your guidance and wisdom but it seems like me and those close to me are in a bit of a greater need than usual. Help us to see what you have for us and what is better left alone. Guide us clearly to those things that are for our best good and that are for the best good of you and your Kingdom.

Thank you!

What God Said Tonight:

I am a lighthouse in the dark. I never intend to leave you in the wilderness without a guide. I am in you and I will always guide you.

Your path is wider than you think. There are some opportunities, some decisions that are truly completely up to you. If you follow it, I will bless it. If you do not and choose something else, I will bless that.

I can tell you, when you have a decision and you have sought me for guidance and I am silent, it is often because the decision is yours and I can make any decision you make work for your good.

I will guide you when I need you someplace for a specific reason. For those things, I will make it very clear and it will be easy for you to follow. For the rest of the time, make the choices that seem best for you, the ones that follow your heart and your soul. I will work out the results for your good.

I love you and I will see you in your promised land.

No comments:

Post a Comment