Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, July 30, 2016

God's love...

My prayer:

God I pray and ask for a greater level of your love in our lives. I pray for so much of your love in our lives that we stop hurting and being hurt by each other.

Your love heals. Your love strengthens. Your love makes us more than we were before. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

My love goes wherever it is welcome. I will flood you with love if you will let me. You are the apple of my eye. You are my created child.

I made you to love. My love was born inside of you and grows every time you let it. My love is not boastful and my love will not go where it is not welcome. But where you welcome me, I will come in like a rushing river with more love than you can take.

You are my precious child and my love is all yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment