Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Love is the antidote...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I don't want to complain to you. I just am having a hard time tonight dealing with the near constant violence in this world I live in. So much anger, strife, killing, it has left me exhausted.

I know about your peace that passes all understanding and I am so grateful for it. Without it, I would have lost my mind long ago. But, sometimes like tonight, it just gets overwhelming and I don't know what to do but to ask for your help.

What God Said Tonight:

Peace be with you. Peace I bring to you, peace I leave with you. I am the Prince of Peace and in me there is no death.

I know you know these things. I am confirming them for you tonight. You are sheltered in my peace.  Take my peace wherever you go and let it light up the darkness. Let your love shine out so people can see me and see the alternative.

It is easy to get angry and lash out. It takes maturity to get angry and love anyway.

Your probably tired of me saying this but it is true, love conquers all. Love is stronger than hate and stronger than fear. Love is the antidote to the violence of this world. Let your love shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment