Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Joy multiplication...

My prayer:

Thank you God for undeserved and unrestrained JOY! Life has been pretty rough for me and a lot of people around me lately but tonight, you gave me a couple of great shots of JOY. Your JOY is my strength, for sure! With your JOY and love, we can get through anything. God, I pray that you give a shot of JOY to every single person within the reach of this post tonight.

THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Sending my joy out like a wave tonight. 

Joy is one of those things that more you get the more you have to give and the more you give the more you have. 

I am sending joy fueled with multiplication out tonight. Feel it bubble up in side of you. Despite the circumstances and despite the struggle, feel my joy begin to fill you. 

Share it and you will see it multiply in you. Grab it, embrace it, hold it close. It really will give you the strength to face tomorrow. 

LOVE YOU BACK :)

No comments:

Post a Comment