Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 24, 2014

God's 'nevers'...

My prayer:

Awesome God, I really hope I am on the right path. I really hope I am hearing you clearly. I don't want to risk losing what we have but if there are higher levels of relationship and intimacy for us, I don't want to miss that either. 

Give me the courage and the discernment to know what to do. You may have to tell me a few times because I lose my courage off and on and start to sink. Take my hand and guide me through this, every step.

What God Said Tonight:

Turn down the static of life and hear me clearly. I will NEVER not love you. I will never stop loving you. I will never let you spend one moment separate from me. I am yours and you are mine forever. 

We are on a new journey and it will take you to new levels of love, new levels of intimacy with me, new levels of power in my Holy Spirit. It is worth it. 

I cannot and will not ever be taken from you. Walk with me in this hand in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment