Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Deeply rooted hurt...

My prayer:

Thank you God for today. Thank you for tonight. Thank you for your promises. Thank you for your healing in me. I don't know how you are going to do it or what I will be like when it is done, but I trust you and know that it will all be worth it and that I will be a better person with more strength, joy, peace and love in my life when it is done. 

God, I agree to follow you on this journey, wherever it takes us. 

What God Said Tonight:

I promise I will be gentle on this one. It is a deeply rooted hurt, it will take some time to heal, but I promise I will be gentle. There will be many "aha" moments throughout. I will ease you into each new level of healing. 

It has already begun. You have been on this path of healing for years. You were just not ready to face it head on until now. Now, we can make some real progress. Now that you are looking at the issue with eyes wide open, we can start to see the truly miraculous done in your heart and in you. 

I have waited a long time for this for you and I am very excited that we are here. You are going to love the joy, the freedom and the strength on the other side of this. You are going to love the love on the other side of this. 

I am with you, now and forever, always by your side and I will never leave you . When you get scared, turn to me and I will protect you.

No comments:

Post a Comment