Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 8, 2014

God's love...

My prayer:

What an amazing day and a wonderful night God! Thank you!!! So many blessings, so much fun! Simple blessings and joy that lasts. LOVE YOU!! Love the people you put in my life. Love the place you have planted me. Love the plans you have for me. LOVE YOU! Basking in the joy of being your kid tonight!

What God Said Tonight:

I love you. 

Not just parts of you. Not just when you are good. Not just when you are succeeding. I love you, all of you, all of the time. I love you when you fail. I love you when you sin. I love you when you win. I love you when you are generous. I love you when you sitting in your backyard worshiping me. I love you when you are making the wrong choice. I love you when you are making the right choice. 

My love is not dependent on what you are doing, my love is only dependent on who you are in me. My love is dependent only on the unshakable fact that you are mine, now and forever. My love is dependent on nothing more than the fact that you exist and you are mine. 

Our relationship can grow closer and deeper based on the time we spend together. But my love, that is unshakable and undeniable. Now and forever, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment