Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Hope...

My prayer:

Wonderful God who is my hope. I pray God for you to give us all a little extra dose of hope tonight. Too many people that I know are hanging onto the last scrap of hope they have by their fingernails. I pray for hope. Remind us all what you have planned for us and help us to know it to be true. Give us some sign, reassurance, peace to let us know that it really is going to be ok. 

Thank you Jesus. You are my hope.

What God Said Tonight:

Each day has enough challenges of its own. Stop worrying about tomorrow. I have tomorrow covered. 

Trust me to know what you need. Trust me to be your God and your Father. Trust me to care for you. I won't always work things out the way you expect but I will ALWAYS work them out for your good. 

Your good, your well being, is one of my very top priorities. I have you carved in the palm of my hand. I cannot and will not forget you. I cannot and will not let you down. I have not forgotten you or my promises to you and I never will. 

Trust me awhile longer and you will see your promised land. You will possess it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment