Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, August 9, 2014

God's home...

My prayer:

God, I wish I were the person I know I should be instead of the extremely flawed person that I am. I know you love me no matter what; but, if I could be a better person, I could help more people and not waste time on things that don't matter. If I could truly have the mind of Christ, my thoughts would all be edifying and productive instead of selfish and unproductive. 

God, help me to be better.

What God Said Tonight:

I have and I will always help you. I will always be there for you. 

Your heart, your core, your intention, is of the most importance. I can spot a good heart, a repentant heart, a loving heart from a million miles away. The heart of a person is what matters most. 

You will stumble and you will fall. You fail and you will recover. I am with you through it all. 

I am also in your heart. Part of how I know you have a good heart, full of love and good intentions, is that is where I live. Your body is my temple but your heart is my home. I am really comfortable in your heart. 

Worry a little less about what you are doing and not doing and spend more time with me and knowing how to act from your heart. When you do, you will never go wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment