Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Heal...

My prayer:
All knowing God. My heart is hurting for "A" and "K" tonight whose unborn baby went to live with you today. I know you will take special care of their baby. I know they are going to get to meet her someday. 


My own death doesn't scare me a bit, but it is just so hard for those of us left behind when someone we love goes to be with you. My God, I am so grateful that you have redeemed us and that because of that we get to live on forever in heaven with you. I am so grateful for that. I can't imagine how horrible it would be to try to deal with this kind of thing without that. 


God, help me/us to see "death" like you do. Help us to truly understand it is not a permanent end. Help us to remember that the separation, for those who are covered by your blood and sacrifice, is only temporary. God, let that comfort my dear friends tonight and in the coming days. I pray God that you give them peace. I pray God that you cover them with a complete blanket of love tonight to heal the missing piece of their heart. 


Thank you God for being our comforter. In Jesus name.


What God Said Tonight:
Healing is not just for the body. Sometimes, the healing you need is for your heart, your mind, your spirit. Sometimes the wounds are so deep that only I can heal them. I hate it when you hurt. I hate it when my children hurt. I save your tears for a reason. You are so precious to me and I want to capture every hurt, every pain and heal it for you. 


I am with your friends tonight, even now. I love them and I will be there for them throughout he healing time. I am the Great Physician and I will heal them. 


Share your tears with them. Be the hands, the feet, the arms that I cannot be for them right now. Love them as a reflection of my love. 


This too, as hard as it seems, is something that I will turn around for them. I will not leave them. I do not abandon my children in pain, even when they sometimes abandon me. I am still right there ready when they are. 


I love you. Let me bandage you when you hurt and heal you when you are damaged. Let me have my way during tragedy and it won't turn out like you thought it would. I can turn any situation around, including death. I have all power and I am not limited by the circumstance. I love you and I will always heal you, no matter what this world throws at you. Lean into me and rest while I take care of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment