Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Tomorrow...

My prayer:
My God today was good. Rest, a new kitty to love, good food, good movies, a good book, good friends; thank you for the luxury of a weekly Sabbath day God. It is so very clear to me that I was designed to have one day of rest each week. Without it, I get so out of balance and dysfunctional. With it, I get refueled and ready to take on the next challenge. 


You are amazing God. I guess it only makes sense that you would know everything I need and when I need it since you created me. It is kind of weird sometimes though to realize that you know me better than I know myself. It is weird that you know what is best for me better than I do. It is not very logical, but then again, a lot of what you do and a lot of who you are is not "logical" in the typical sense. It only makes sense when I get to know you and get to know the way that the world works when your power is evident. 


Thank you God for being beyond logic and meeting my every need. I love you so much and I am grateful for all that you do and all that you are. God, I am excited about tomorrow and our plans. I can't wait to meet you at our special spot tomorrow. It has been too long since I took the time to spend with you there.


What God Said Tonight:
You needed rest today absolutely. Now, tomorrow, no more putting it off, no more hiding, no more pretending it is all ok. We have some stuff to deal with tomorrow and I need you to be ready for it. 


Most of the time, I have to remind people to get the focus off of themselves and get it onto other people. Tomorrow, I need you to do the opposite. I need you to get the focus on you so we can heal and fix a few things. Until we do, you will not be any good to the ones you want to help. 


It won't be too fun but it won't be too bad either. We will get through it together. I have all the answers for you just waiting for you to ask for them. I am fully prepared to show you the way out, as soon as you ask. Get ready to ask tomorrow. It is a date. 


I love you sweet daughter and I don't want you to worry tonight but I do want you to prepare. Prepare to be open and honest with me and yourself. Be prepared to face some things that may not be fun. Be prepared for me to heal it all and for you to move forward with a new level of joy an freedom in your life. I love you. Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Exodus 9:5
    Then God set the time: "Tomorrow God will do this thing."

    ReplyDelete