Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Principle of multiplication...

My prayer:
Jehovah Rapha, my healing God! You continually amaze and excite me God with your healing power. There is nothing that you can't heal and I LOVE IT! I love to feel you change things in the natural that no one can explain. I love to see lives and bodies restored. I love to see the look of stunned joy when they realize, they REALLY ARE HEALED!! I love how it increases people's faith. I love how it shows off how powerful, amazing and loving you are. I love getting to be a part of it God! 


YOU ARE SO AMAZING, AWESOME, INCREDIBLE, POWERFUL, LOVING, WISE, and GOOD!!! I love you God.


What God Said Tonight:
My sweet daughter, part of why you get to be a witness to so much healing is I know how it delights you. I know you will always appreciate it and not take it for granted. I know that you will believe and not doubt. That makes it easy. 


I came to heal and to restore. I came to give back what was taken. I came for you. I came to make sure you had an option. I am the truth. I am your healer. I am the one you must follow if you are going to have all of the blessings that I have sequestered for you. 


I love you and I want so much for you. When you rejoice in the blessings I send you, I will send more. When you rejoice in seeing someone healed, I will heal more. When you rejoice in seeing someone saved, I will let you be involved with more salvations. Whatever you rejoice in, in my ministry, I will bring you more of. Your praise activates my principle of multiplication. 


I am getting ready to pour out a blessing and an anointing that will by so powerful, you have not even imagined it yet. When you feel my power increasing, do not fear it. It is not there to harm you but to protect you. It is not coming against you, it is coming behind and along side of you. My power is here to help you in the next stages. You will sense it more than ever but trust my love for you to know that it is for you and not against you. 


I love you daughter and you will see more miraculous power every day for the rest of eternity as long as you stick with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment