Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Firm foundation...

My prayer:
My God and Lord. I know it shouldn't surprise me any more but I continue to be amazed at how easily and wonderfully you put everything together when I stop trying to control everything and "make" stuff happen. 


You surprised me today God and it was AWESOME!! The outreach was great. Thank you for the provision and the ability to bless so many people with food, water and clothes. I went expecting it to be like any other outreach, but you had other plans. You had the answer to the problem I couldn't fix, waiting for me there at the outreach! Talk about divine appointments!! 


God the way you take care of everything is so beautiful. You are so beautiful. Your love is beautiful. Your plans are beautiful. You are so beautiful to me!!!


What God Said Tonight:
I am building a foundation of solid stone in your life and in your ministry right now. The rocks are still a bit rough but I will fit them together. The imperfections in the rocks will fit together perfectly and provide a base that cannot be shaken. 


I need to build on firm foundations these days. The time when everything that can be shaken will be shaken is upon us. When you are shaken, I need you to be standing on firm foundation. I will build a beautiful ministry/home on that foundation, but it is important to have the foundation strong, firm, and unmoving first. 


Continue to trust me daughter. There is more to come. Things may not go the way you expect them to but it will all be perfect and you will recognize my work and my plan in every move and every stone. 


You are precious to me and I love you. Rest well my sweet.

1 comment:

  1. 1 Samuel 2:6
    God brings death and God brings life, brings down to the grave and raises up. God brings poverty and God brings wealth; he lowers, he also lifts up. He puts poor people on their feet again; he rekindles burned-out lives with fresh hope, Restoring dignity and respect to their lives— a place in the sun! For the very structures of earth are God's; he has laid out his operations on a firm foundation. He protectively cares for his faithful friends, step by step, but leaves the wicked to stumble in the dark. No one makes it in this life by sheer muscle! God's enemies will be blasted out of the sky, crashed in a heap and burned. God will set things right all over the earth, he'll give strength to his king, he'll set his anointed on top of the world!

    ReplyDelete