Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 12, 2011

Blanket of peace...

My prayer:
Amazing God, I love you and worship you. God I am hungry for your word and your presence tonight. I need to feel you tonight. I need some of that time when your presence is so intense, it blocks out every other thing and every other worry. 


God, I have a million thoughts racing through my mind tonight. I have a million things I could talk to you about, but all I really care about is being with you. All I really care about is feeling your love. All I really care about is that you feel my love. 


Send your Holy Spirit power and presence tonight God. I love to witness your power. I don't need it for anything specific, I just need it because I need you. I love you God. You are my first priority and you are my everything. I am completely into you God. My life depends on you, in every way. My life has no meaning without you and you are the very breath in my lungs. You are water when I am thirsty and food when I am hungry. You are everything I need. 


You are always welcome wherever I am and wherever I go. Be with me here tonight God. 


What God Said Tonight:
I am here sweet daughter. Feel me lightly around your shoulders. I am here with you always. I bring with me peace. I want to blanket you with peace tonight. No more worry, no more struggle, no more fear, and no more doubt. You are my precious daughter and I am your peace. 


I am your assurance that everything will work out to your good. I am your confidence that everything is under control. I am your Father and I take care of my children. Rest in my presence tonight. Feel it as a soft cloud to float in. I will never leave you, I will never let you fall. Lean back and trust me tonight. 


Know that I am God. Being God, I know everything, I am everywhere, and I am more powerful than anything. I love you. Rest in that love tonight.  


There you go...now you are getting there. Let it all go and trust me with everything. There you go... Now rest in the peace of knowing that I am taking care of it all. Sweet daughter, I love you. 

1 comment:

  1. This is so amazing that I encountered this prayer and these words of comfort and consolation. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete