Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Study hard...

My prayer:
Mighty God. I am falling asleep sitting up again tonight but I can't go to bed before I hear from you. I love to hear your voice and your presence is worth more to me than anything else in the world. What is on your mind tonight God?


What God Said Tonight:
I am teaching you a lot of things right now. This season you will learn a lot. I need you to  record the things you are learning. I need you to make a record of it. One day you will have need of it. 


When I teach you that my model is to go to where the people are and teach them where they are, remember that. When I teach you that I am the reason for your blessing, not your own "goodness", remember that. When I teach you these things, record them so you don't lose them. 


This is a new type and time for study for you. I need you to study on a personal level in a more intense manner than ever before. I need you to learn the principles behind the directions. I need you to understand the "why" not just the "what" and the "how." I need you to dive into my word like never before. Study in earnest and I will show you even greater levels of wisdom to help you navigate this season and the next. 


I love you daughter. Get your rest and be ready to study hard tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment