Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Flow...

My prayer:
Amazing and all knowing God. Thank you for putting up with all of my doubts over the last several weeks and not giving up on me! 


As I watch you bring this whole plan together, with all of the people and the pieces coming together so perfectly, I am in awe. Like "G" says, it is like a beautiful patchwork quilt or like "K" says, it is like a diagram of an organic chemistry molecule, beautiful, perfect, and made up of things that are different in many ways but similar in others. It is so beautiful to watch you work God! 


I gladly submit to your will because I know it is better than mine. I humbly ask that I get to continue to be a part of what you are doing. There is nothing I love more than being with you and seeing you work in people's lives. God I love that I get to spend every second of eternity with you! There is no place I would rather be.


What God Said Tonight:
This is a time to follow your instincts because they are true and right. I am in them. If you are thirsty, drink. If you are hungry, eat. If you lack knowledge, study. If you want to help someone, help them. If you want to do anything for me and in my name, you are free to do it. I release you to follow your dreams. Your dreams are my dreams. 


Everything seems to be coming together so effortlessly because you are in the flow of my will. Follow the flow and it will be smooth sailing. My will is like a river that can change course when needed but always reaches its destination. There may be boulders and odd currents that seem to take you off course, but none of them matter as long as you are still in my flow. We will get to where we need to go if you stay in the flow. 


I will continue to leave markers here and there to confirm for you that you are still on my path. It is a marked route although it is a  path that no one has taken yet. To get from where you are to where we are going, we have a a ways to travel. But the traveling will be easy if you stay in my flow.  


I love you sweet daughter. Thank you for sticking with it. We have great things in your future and I don't want you to miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment