Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 22, 2011

Every promise...

My prayer:
God you are amazing, awesome, incredible, and so much more! Thank you for healing "K"! Thank you that your healing in her will give her the faith to believe for the healing of her son. 


God, your promises, your miracles, your word is for today. I was reading a book today that was saying that the Bible was meant to be personal to the people at the time it was written but not meant to be personal to us today. I nearly screamed out loud "NOOO!" 


God, I believe that you want us to have so many blessings. I believe that you intend for every promise in the Bible to be personal to us. I believe that because you have shown it to me. Time and time again, you show me how you open the windows of heaven on our lives, how by your stripes we are healed, how you have a future and plan for our lives and it is a good plan and so much more. 


God, it breaks my heart when I think about how much less we are living with. So much less than what you want for us. God, I pray that you clear my vision. I pray God that if there are promises that you have for me that I am not realizing in my life, that you show them to me and show me how to receive them. 


I pray God that you show all of your children the lives that you mean for us to live. The joy you mean for us to have. The blessings you mean to pour out on us. Somehow we got it confused along the way and started thinking that living without was somehow more holy than living with your promises. God, help me get my thinking right and living with every promise of yours active in my life.


What God Said Tonight:
The promises of God are yea and amen. They are present, available, and active for you, right now. I made those promises to you so that you could have them. If I made you promises and then hid them from you, that would make me a pretty bad Father. I didn't make promises to you with the intention of withholding them. Every promise is yous and meant for you. Seriously,every promise. 



There is nothing that I will keep from my children. You have to ask for it though. You have to know what the promise is and you have to ask for it. You have to be active and present to receive the promise. If you didn't have a role in it, you would likely not recognize where the gift came from and you would likely not appreciate it. 


You are going to start seeing promises fulfilled at and entirely new rate. I am cranking everything up a notch and you are going to witness the explosion of blessings and promises. I am gearing up for the end of time as you know it. There will be things you do not understand but know that I am with you and I will never leave you. 


Now is the time to recognize every promise I have for you. You will need them all in the coming days. I love you daughter and always will. That is a promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment