Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sacrifice everything...

My prayer:
Mighty and powerful God. I am completely yours. 


You asked several nights ago whether I would be willing to sacrifice everything for you. You asked that I not answer flippantly but that I really think about it. God, tonight I can say without reservation, yes, I am willing to sacrifice everything for you. As long as I still have you in me and in my life, I am willing. 


God help me to never hold onto anything harder than I am holding on to you. I love you so much and I trust your love for me even more.


What God Said Tonight:
You may be tested in that. I need to see your obedience sometimes so I can trust you with next steps. I will never take it all and I will always provide the way to get it back with interest. 


You know I am your provider and I will be sure you are never asked to sacrifice more than what you have, but once in awhile, it is going to be something significant. 


The sacrifice makes a way for you. It shows that you want me more than you do whatever it is that you sacrifice. It means that you are on the right path and I will clear the way. 


I love you so much daughter. I love you no matter what you do or what you say. I will always love you and I will never let you go. I love you more than I can really put in words. My love is pure and unmarked by jealousy, greed, and pain. 


Continue to follow my lead daughter. We are going places. 


You will sacrifice in every aspect and at every level, but your blessings will always outweigh the sacrifice. I can not and will not let you out give me. 


I love you daughter and I am yours forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment