Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Creative love...

My prayer:
Amazing and wonderful God. I love you so much! I missed meeting with you like this last night. It has become a treasured habit God. 


Thank you for the relaxation of the last couple of days. Thank you for the time off. And thank you even more for the opportunities to serve your people all day today! 


I appreciate the downtime but what I really love is to serve you and your people. What I really love is to be there for someone and watch you step in and help them. What I really love is when you take charge in a way that no one can doubt who you are or your power. What I really love is YOU and getting to see YOU be YOU! 


I love you so much and it is good to be back here with you. What is on your mind?


What God Said Tonight:
I love you my sweet daughter of grace. I hope you realize that the hundreds of fields of wild flowers that you saw the last couple of days were my gift to you. A husband may bring home a bouquet of flowers but I have  a few more resources at hand and wanted you to see my love. Every color, every shape, I fashioned for you. Every leaf, every stem, was made with you in mind. I love you and this was one display of my love for you. 


My children are so very precious to me. I am showing my love all of the time but you don't always recognize it. When you forget who created the earth, who created you, you may miss all that I have done for you. When you forget who I am, you may miss all that I have done because of my love for you. 


I am constantly looking for new ways to show my love for you. It is important that you understand and never forget. I want you to do the same. Constantly be looking for ways to express your love for me and for other people. Be creative. Find new ways to show your love. There is no right or wrong way but keep doing it. 


You know from personal experience that it is easy to doubt people's love for you unless it is constantly reinforced. Make every interaction with the people around you an expression of your love, if you can. Be creative. Watch what other people do and get new ideas. Do things, give things, say things, show your love. I will help. 


It all comes down to love. I am love and love is the beginning and ending of every story in this life. I love you. Keep your eyes open and receive love so you can give it away. Giving you a kiss on the forehead before bed. Sleep tight my sweet daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment