Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Closer to God...

My prayer:
Mighty and incredible God. I need to feel your presence tonight. Not because anything is wrong. Not because I need anything specific. I just need to feel you. I need to hear you. I need your presence to be real and tangible tonight God. I need you. 


I am nothing without you. I want to get closer to you tonight God. I want to know you better. I want to see you in ways that I haven't seen yet. I want to understand things about you that I don't understand yet. God I am all yours. 


Mmmm, there you are. I know you are always with me, but there are times like right now that I can feel you more. When I know that I know that you are here and present with me. 


God I am hungry for more of you. I love the relationship we have but with you, I never get enough. I always want more. I always know that there is more of you and I want to know all of you. I don't know if I could handle it. It may be that you are too big to know all of you. But I want it. You are so amazing, incredible and so very good. God, I want more, if you think I can handle it. I love you God.


What God Said Tonight: 
I am here and I will never leave. It is good that you want more of me. It is good that you hunger to know me. 


The truth is, you have me in your life as much as you allow me to be in your life. If there are any parts of your life that I don't seem to be there, it is because you put up the wall, not me. 


I love you so much and I will give you everything you will allow me to give. It has been said that I am a gentleman and I guess that is true in that I don't go where I am not wanted and I don't force myself onto anyone. 


You were asking questions earlier tonight about the faithfulness of some people who believe in other gods than me. You see them praying more regularly. You see them outwardly being more obedient to their religion than my people are to me. There is a major difference. My people are free. I give you all freedom of choice. Not only the freedom to choose a life with me or not. But even after you have chosen me, I give you freedom to choose. 


You are in control of how much of me you know. You are in charge of how much of me you have in your life. I know this is kind of a hard message tonight but it is truth. If you want more of me, let me in more. If you want to know me better, spend more time with me. If you hunger after me, turn off the TV and spend that time in my Word. 


I love you daughter and I want to be so in your life that they cannot tell where you end I begin. But, it is up to you because you are my free child. You are not my slave. You are free. 


Whenever you need me, I am here. Whenever you want me, I am here. Whatever else happens, I am always here with you, loving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment