Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Unprecedented blessing...

My prayer:
God I am in awe of you. I am in awe of what you do for us. Thank you for the immediate, repeated, miraculous healings this morning!!! You are so awesome. I love seeing you work and the way that you did it this morning, just one after another, jaw healed, knee healed, voice healed and another knee healed all within 5 minutes!!! YOU ROCK GOD!!!!

Seeing your power at work is my motivation to pray for others. I love seeing you just show up and take care of it. I love you God. Thank you for showing how real you and your power are. You are AMAZING!!!

It is back to the day job tomorrow. I pray God that somehow, you help me keep this amazement and recognition of your power as I go back to the mundane day-to-day.

I cannot thank you enough for the last week. The time to focus on you, finish the book, and connect with your people has been amazing. God it makes me want more. Help me to recognize you and the opportunities to serve you and to witness your power in the day-to-day. Help me God to have the attitude that makes the right environment for you to work in my and others lives.

God I ask for your favor for the webinar I need to conduct tomorrow. This is another one with a lot of tech challenges and I ask you blessing over it all. Help me to convey the message in a way that is meaningful.

Thank you again God. This week has been a true gift and I will treasure it always!

What God Said Tonight:
It was good to have you back today, back where I can use you and show you again what we can do or what I can do through you when you don't shut down. I want to use you for my hands and feet every day. You achieve such great things when you stop trying and let me work it out through you. Do that in your day-to-day work. Let me do it. Just relax and let me lead, guide and show you where the opportunities for meaningful action are. I will take care of your stuff if you will take care of mine.

I see your sacrifice daughter, I see your giving and I will bring it back to you pressed down, shaken together and running over. You know that promise like the back of your hand but I think you have forgotten the significance of it. I want to open the windows of heaven and pour out a blessing you cannot contain and the time for it is now. Right now.

Relax, and receive daughter. The time for your blessing, the time to reap is NOW. You will remember this season for many years because it comes with unprecedented blessing. You are in place, you are in right standing and you are prepared for what I have been saving up for you. Let me bless you. Let me love you. You are all mine.

1 comment:

  1. Father we are so thankful for what You did Sunday morning, You are the balm of Gilead, the chief Physician, thank You for moving in our midst, the Kingdom of God is present at Reverb Church.
    Father bless Your servant Marilyn, May the LORD, the God of your fathers, increase you a thousand-fold more than you are and bless you, just as He has promised you!
    May every sacrifice you have made end in an abundance and may the Lord fill your house with His treasures in Jesus name, amen.

    ReplyDelete