Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, October 18, 2010

So easy...

My prayer:
El Shaddai, more than enough. Thank you for your help today. The webinar presentation went great! Thank you for blessing the works of my hands. Thank you God for making me prosper and making it my destiny to succeed.

I love you God but I am dead tired. What do you want to say tonight?

What God said tonight:
You are tired. Thank you for your faithfulness to meet here with me anyway.

I love you daughter. You have great things ahead of you. I know you have some fear too. We are about to do some things that go way outside of your comfort zone again. But, remember that I always help you and I always make sure you are fully equipped.

You will be amazed again at how easy it all is. Just like the recent past, the blog, the book, the web site. All so easy because you trust me and let me do it. You are my hands and feet and when you let me lead you completely, it is so easy.

You go rest. Your friends are blessed, your family is blessed, your pets and your home is blessed because you are mine. I love you tonight and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment