Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fresh eyes...

My prayer:
Mighty God, my Lord, you are so Holy, Amazing, beyond words. Thank you for such a great day! You got so much done...just like you said. I got to end it with one of my most favorite friends.

People are kind of amazing God. You made us each so unique and yet we all have things in common with each other. I love that you made us so we can connect with each other but kept us totally unique. Kind of like snowflakes, they are all made of ice and might have similar crystals but everyone of them is completely unique. Hey, you made snowflakes too!

God, I revel in who you are tonight. God show yourself in people's lives. Let them see the real you. Not the image we have turned you into over the years but the real you. God I pray that you shake off our preconceptions and what we think you should be like and show us the real you. The you that has always been and will always be. The you that created the universe and called it good. The you that died that we could be saved and live. The you that loves us more than we can ever understand. Let us see YOU God. I love you God and pray that everyday I get to know more of you.

What God said tonight:
Ah daughter, it is my greatest desire to show you the "real me" free of every misconception and lie that has ever been told about me. It all gets in the way of our relationship and anything that gets in the away of that is inherently bad. I long for you to see me just as I am. No more and no less.

I need you to let go of what you think you know in order for that to happen. I need you to see me with fresh eyes, like a child. I need you to come to me as a child without the scars that life lays on you. You can only do that with the complete healing offered through my son Jesus. His blood can bring you to the innocence you need to really see me.

Leave behind everything that stands between you and me and let me give you fresh new eyes to see. Read the Bible with fresh eyes, like the very first time. See the things that have been hidden because you have read it before and you know what it says. My word is living and every time you read it with fresh eyes you will see new levels and new layers of meaning.

I have layered meanings so that you can continue to dive deeper into the word and rise higher in your spiritual walk as a result. But we get there when you have fresh eyes to see.

I love you daughter. You will see me. You will know me just as I am because it is what you want and it is what I want. When our desires are aligned, nothing will stop it.

I love you. Rest now so we can finish tomorrow what we started today.

No comments:

Post a Comment