Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, October 11, 2010

Completely good...

My prayer:
God of all creation. Creator of the universe. God you are holy. You are the only completely good thing ever. You have no evil, no perverseness, no sin in you. You are pure love and pure good. Since you are the only fully good thing, it is hard for me to wrap my mind around that sometmes. I think if I could really understand that at a gut level, I wouldn't ever have trouble trusting you. If I could truly understand your love and your complete goodness, I would know that you would always come through on your promises.


I am ready to leave all doubt behind. I am ready for a day that I don't have to think about it, I don't have to encourage myself, I don't have to be encouraged by others. I just know that you said it and I can expect it. I am there sometimes God. Sometimes, I am so confident of your promises, especially when I am praying for other people, that I fully and completely expect you to come through.


I have more trouble with that abosolute faith when it comes to my own life. I honestly don't know why. Maybe I don't think I deserve it. Maybe...huh, I can't think of a second possibe reason so I am guessing it is related to thinking I don't deserve it.


I love you God and I pray that you help me to have a deeper understanding of your goodness. I pray for increased trust and expectation so that I can fully expect you to fufill your promises every time. God I pray for wisdom and understanding regarding the times that it seems like your promise has not been, or at least not yet been, fuflilled. God I pray all of this so that I can be a better help to others and live my life to the full plan that you have for me. I love you so much. Thanks for your help God.



What God said tonight:

Hello daughter. You are right in that conclusion that if you could better understand me, my goodness, you would not worry so much, you would trust more, you would be able to rest in the assurance of my promises on your life.


I can give you that deeper understanding. I need the time and the sacrifice from you. I need you to spend more time in my prescence, paying more attention to me if you want to know me better. I need you to commit to more worship time, more prayer time. I need you to commit to more time with me. That is the only way that I can show you my goodness so that you understand it better.


Are you willing to make the sacrifice? You may think you don't have time, but you also know better than that. You know that I multiply your time when you give it me.


There is so much for us to do. We must be in complete agreement to do that. I need us to work in tandem like a two seated bicycle. Remember those? It took complete coordination to ride one of those. You had to ensure that you were both balancing the same way, you were both pedaling at the same rate, you were both turning at the same time. That you were both headed in the same direction at all times. That is how it needs to be with us. We need to be in complete agreement in direction, speed and destination.


You and I need to be one and that can only happen if you get to know me as well as I know you. I created you and know every hair on your head. I know where you have been and what you have been doing. I know your friends, your family, your unspoken needs. I know every part of you, body, soul and spirit. I want you to know me that well so you understand my goodness and can live a life of peace and joy, trusting me to accomplish every promise I have made.


Always believe in me daughter. I promise I will never let you down. I am so completely on your side. I am your biggest fan. You will always hear me cheering you on in whatever you take on. You are in my heart and I will never let you out. Unless you ask of course, but I hope that you never will. It would break my heart. I love you to pieces my daughter. Rest tonight and prepare for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment