Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Follow...

My prayer:
My God, I hope you have something to say tonight because I am just a little brain dead. So much happening, I am just trying to keep up. I am not complaining. I love the fast pace, new stuff everyday kind of life you have for me right now, but I think I have thought all the thoughts I can think for one day.

I love you God. What do you have to say tonight?

What God Said Tonight:
Rest your mind and let me fill it.

You don't have to plan or worry. I have it all planned out. You just have to follow. You just have to keep listening and follow me and my plan. You know it is good. You know that my plan is the very best for you.

Don't worry about things falling through the cracks. As I have done in the past, I will bring to you each thing as it needs to happen. I will help you with each new thing. You just follow. I will lead you but you must follow.

Don't lose your way, keep your eyes on me. Keep your focus on me. There are things that will try to grab your attention right now. Things that are not of me and things that are not bad in themselves, but not for you right now. Keep focused on me and follow where I will take you and you will never be sorry.

You will never regret following me. You will be blessed all the days of your life and goodness and mercy will follow you just as you follow me.

Rest tonight. There is much more to do but time to get it all done. You will accomplish every last thing that I have for you. Rest in me darling daughter and know that I am God. I love you more than you can imagine. I love you more than pizza! Smile and enjoy this time girl. You have waiting a long time for it...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment