Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, October 25, 2010

Dancing with God...

My prayer:
All knowing God, my father. God, today was definitely full of surprises but they weren't very good. Or at least I don't think they were good. Seems like I have a fair number of friends in sad or desperate situations. God I give you each of their situations tonight. You know them God and I pray that you take special care of them and their situations tonight. God I pray for comfort in mourning, peace in chaos, protection in danger and favor in conflict. I pray God that you meet each of their needs in the name of Jesus Christ. I ask God that as our Father, our caretaker, our protection, our peace and our joy God that you just turn around each and every situation to their good.

God I love you. I am so grateful that I can bring you this stuff. Stuff that I can't do anything much about on my own but I can give it to you and you can turn it around in an instant. I love you so much God. Thank you for a day of opportunities to love and be loved. I worship you God knowing that you are everything that I will ever need.

What God Said Tonight:
Peace I bring to you tonight my daughter. I bring you my peace that is not determined by the circumstance but is determined by my presence. I am love and I bring your peace.

Your prayers are heard. I am working in each of their situations right now. I have dispatched angles and there will be praise reports to celebrate soon. You do love those praise reports.

Be encouraged daughter. What you are doing makes a difference. Your prayers do not just bounce off the walls or off of the computer screen. I hear each one and I am busy attending to each one.

I love that you bring me the needs. I love that sometimes you just come to be with me. I love that as we continue to grow in this relationship that no matter the reason, we can be glad to spend time together.

I get to trust you with more every day as you grow in this relationship. You will accomplish things you cannot imagine today. And the main reason you will accomplish these things is that you will get out of the way and let me work. You will do your part but then step aside to let me work.

You are learning that dance with me very well. You are learning the difference between the time to act and the time to step aside. It can be hard for some people to learn but it is essential in ministry. Yes, pray, love, comfort, and be my hands and feet. But when it comes time for power, for change, and for my manifest sovereignty, step aside and let me work.

I love you daughter. Keep doing your part and I promise I will always do mine. Keep dancing with me, let me lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment