Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Focus...

My prayer:
Incredible creator of the universe. What a beautiful day God. I feel like I have been whining a lot to you lately God. Tonight, I want to focus on how great you are. I want to spend my time and effort toward reminding myself how wonderful you are and showing you how much I love and appreciate you.

God, I got "caught" singing your praise on the trail today by the guy on the bike. But he seemed to think it was pretty cool. :) I guess if I am going to make a fool of myself, it is best that I do it for you!

You are so amazing. As I looked out today over the mountain range, the trees, the river, the animals, the flowers and the rocks, I marvel at all that you created for us. I am in awe of your artistry. I am humbled by the loving care in which you fashioned it all. I am never more aware of your mighty power and massive creativity than when I am out in the nature that you created.

God, this week has been so great. Thank you for this time. Thank you for the time to rest, work on the book, connect with friends, and most of all, connect with you.

God you are good! You always so good! I love you God. My life is yours. My heart is yours. My mind is yours. My soul is yours. Everything I am and everything I have is yours. God have your way.

What God said tonight:
Is this the time that we have saved for each other tonight? Is this the set aside time to concentrate on each other? This is the time and the place that I can count on your attention and while I am grateful for it, I need more from you right now. I need more of your concerted attention.

We have a few more days before you return to work. Spend more of that time listening to me? There are some things you need to know. Some things I need to make sure are clear for you. You will need it in the days to come. I love you and want you to have every advantage, every tool that I can give you.

I love you so much. I am glad that you have rested. You needed that. But now, now I need you to pay attention and hear me. I need you to focus on me. There are as many distractions in this world as you will allow. Anything can become a distraction. I need your undivided attention.

Watch and I will show you. Listen and I will tell you. Focus and I will reveal to you everything you need to know. You will be fully equipped for the next season.

I love you. You are so very precious to me. You are rubies and gold. You are emeralds and platinum. You are pearls and diamonds. You are every precious gem that has ever been and you shine for me. I love you. Be with me, hear me, see me, and experience me.

No comments:

Post a Comment