Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to love God...

My prayer:
Restorer, redeemer, God. You are so amazing! What a day!! My head is spinning with so much happening, all of it good!

Thank you for the amazing dream last night. The joy in that dream stayed with me all day. Thank you for the opportunities to serve you in new ways. Thank you for your favor on my work and on the training programs. Thank you for showing me where the lost thing was. Thank you for the confirmation regarding publishing the book. Thank you for my friend's mom's safe surgery today.

You truly were blessing me coming in and going out today God! What can I say when thank you is so inadequate? How can I let you know how much I appreciate you? What is meaningful to you God! I know how I like to be appreciated and loved, but what do you like? God show me how to show you how much I love you. Show me new ways to show you how I appreciate you. Show me the ways that will mean the most to you.

As always God, I pray that you make me a blessing to the people you place in my life. Show me how to best give into their lives. You are...I have no words.

What God said tonight:
What a great question to ask. You should ask that question more often to more people in your life. You should ask them how they want to be appreciated and what you can do that will be a blessing. Some won't know but it will get them thinking about it. It is important to know what makes you feel loved. It is important to tell others.

You have asked me, how can you show me your love. You show me your love when you serve me, when you are faithful in keeping your promises to me, in worshipping me, in meeting with me every night, in loving the people I put in your life, in praying, in trusting me. In each of these things, I see your love for me.

There really isn't one way that I like better than any other. The thing that makes a difference to me is when you love truly and from your heart. It is the intent, the heart that I see. So, when you are going through the motions, doing what ever it is because you think you are supposed to or you think it is what I want, that doesn't really touch me or move me. But, when you just groan out of your heart with deep adoration for me, that is more beautiful than the most beautiful psalm ever written.

When you think of me first in any situation, that makes me feel your love for me. When you ask my opinion and listen for the answer, that makes me feel your love for me. When you let me love you, that makes me feel your love for me.

Love isn't something you want to over think. Just love. Make a decision to love and let it flow. I will receive your love in any expression as long as it is true and from your heart. Don't waste our time with shallow or repetitive statements that someone once told you were worship. One heartfelt thought directed toward me is better than an unfelt soliloquy, no matter how beautiful. Be real, be honest, and love me from your heart. It was a good day. Rest for tomorrow and know that I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment