Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hearing God...

My prayer:
Lord, God, Almighty. God you reign. God you are the amazing answer to every question ever asked and every question that will ever be thought. Mom and I were talking about it tonight--I have always wanted answers, answers about everything. You are my answer. You satisfy my curiosity God. Thank you for always answering me and my questions God. I don't always understand the answer right away but you always answer me. I find great peace in knowing that I can never ask a question that is too hard for you.

God I am so grateful that you find ways to speak to me. Whether it is from your word, other people, circumstances or the still small voice that I love so much to hear, it is all precious to me. I love to listen to you. I love to learn from you. I love just being with you.

I finished our outline for the training program to help people learn how to hear from you. I pray and ask God for help with the next steps. Show me the format that you want this all in God. Do I put it in the PowerPoint style that I am use to using or do you have a better idea? Thank you for inspiration God. I pray for the complete vision of what you want in this.

God I want to thank you again for amazing friends in my life. Everyday, one or more of these amazing people that you put in my life finds a way to bless me and encourage me. You have surrounded me with people that are so talented and smart and loving. I don't deserve the people you have put in my life but I surely am grateful. God help me be the blessing to them that they are to me. Help me to see the need and fill the need in their lives. Help me God to love on them everyday.

God, my life is in your hands and I give it to you freely and without hesitation. I am all yours God. Do with me and my life whatever you will. I love you, worship and praise you. I wish that I could find better words to describe my love for you God.

What God said tonight:
My love. It is good to be with you again here. This has become quite a place of worship and fellowship. I wish you could see this room in the spiritual realm. There is a glow that is so intense that comes from you and I spending these moments together. It is quite beautiful.

This, what we are doing, talking, listening, learning and building is important. It means so much to the world. They will all need to know how to seek me on their own. More and more my people are coming to know me personally. I have waited for this time for so very long. I have waited for a time that I could speak to people and they would hear. I have waited so long to have people speak their true hearts and feelings to me on a regular basis.

I am the God of rescue and I am here to help but I also need to hear from you when things are going well, when things are even and balanced, when things are crazy busy and when things are calm. I need to hear from you and talk to you at all times in your life. I need you to be so sensitive to my voice that you can hear me in a noisy train station or in the quiet of the forest. I need you to hear me in the midst of a landslide and in the peace of a summer night.

I love you so much and want so much for you. I sometimes want more for you than you want for yourself. But I am always here and I will give you as much as you are willing to receive. Open your arms wide my daughter and receive the blessings I have for you. You will not be disappointed.

Your life is so, so... exciting, amazing, purposeful, ordained and important. You just won't believe it. And, like most things with me, you will already be in the middle of it all before you realize it. Then, when you least expect it, you will look around and say, "WOW, look what God did!" That is when we will celebrate together. You are destined for greatness my girl. You trust that.

You don't ever need to translate for me. I can speak exactly what I mean and ordain it to reach each person that I mean for it to reach. Sometimes my words seem to be just for you but you know from experience that "just for you" can apply to millions at the same time.

The Bible, my word will never lose it's power because it is infused with life and this Holy Spirit anointing that reaches out and touches hearts, minds and spirits.

Keep teaching. Keep developing the trainings. My people need help to understand me more quickly in these final days. Help them to hear me. Help them to see me. You are going to be an instrument, a teaching tool for me. It is going to be so much fun!

Love you tonight and forever, my love. You are my light reflected for the world to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment