Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Unity...

My Prayer:
What a weird day God. Thank you for reminding me tonight of the vision and promise. Thank you for friends who hear you and speak into my life. Thank you for bringing them to me to speak over the things that I am afraid to ask you about. Thanks for knowing what I need even before I tell you.

You are so amazing. I love you more than I even thought was possible to love. I remain so grateful to you for all that you do everyday for me, for my family, for my friends and for the world. So often people ask me, "Where is your God?" when they see disaster, tragedy or sickness. You are in the rescue, the restoration, and the healing. You are in the recovery business in a world where we are bent on making decisions that try to destroy us. Thank you God for being my saviour, redeemer and recovery guy! I am yours now and forever. Thank you for renewed vision tonight.

What God said tonight:
I love you, just in case you forgot. I do what I do out of my love for you. Keep trusting and loving me. Sweep away the distractions so we can be together as one. I want your whole life. I want your entire devotion. I want your love.

It isn't that you can't have fun or a life. Remember, I came to to bring you life and bring it more abundantly. But in living, be one with me. Let there be a unity between you and I that cannot be broken. Let there be a unity of purpose that cannot be shaken. Let there be unity that brings strength and accomplishes what you cannot accomplish on your own.

Find the place of agreement, both with those people in your life and with me and run with it. Look for the places of agreement, that's where the strength is. That's where the action is. I love you and in this unity we will accomplish more tomorrow than today.

Rest my love. There is a great purpose in tomorrow and you will need your strength to meet it.

No comments:

Post a Comment