Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Content...

My prayer:
Lord God of all creation. Father, teacher and saviour. Redeemer kinsman and healer. God you are so many things and I have only begun to understand you. It would take an eternity to truly comprehend all that you are. Luckily, we have and eternity together!

I love you God. Thank you for your patience with me. Thank you for always encouraging me. Thank you for understanding exactly what I need, exactly when I need it. I love you God and that love is enough. I am content in you. I rest in the love and promise that you are. I am confident that you will accomplish every last thing that you have planned in my life.

God I am your servant and happy to be serving you. Thank you for opportunities to serve. God, thank you for bringing one of my bosses to me today asking for prayer for her brother. You have already heard that prayer God and I thank you in advance for the praise report. What an honor that instead of getting in trouble at work for being so open about my love for you and my faith, one of my bosses actually comes to me for prayer! That is your favor!

Mighty God, we really are your church. Not the place we go on Sunday (or Saturday or Wednesday) but we, ourselves, are your living and active church. Very cool. I love you Father. What is on your mind tonight?

What God said tonight:
It is here and now. The time is here and now. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow will always be there but right here and right now, there is a preciousness to this moment. It will never come again and is gone before we know it. Each moment is precious. Cherish each moment for the gift that it is. I know it doesn't always feel like a gift or at least it doesn't always feel like a good gift, but it is. Let's just rest and enjoy this moment together.

I miss you when you are all tied up in your issue or problem. It makes it hard for you to see or hear me sometimes. It is better when you are at peace and content. Then I don't have to shout but can relax with you and talk.

It was a great day in the kingdom. Lots of people made the decision to live with me forever and we are rejoicing and partying in heaven tonight. We are so overjoyed! There is nothing better than when one of my kids come home.

You are not as stressed, angry and confused as you have been. Thank you for letting go and trusting me. You won't regret it. I love you like sunshine. You are bright reflection of me and I thank you for shining wherever you go. I will always protect you. I will always make sure that when you are standing up for me, I will stand up for you.

Funny, I don't really want to talk more tonight, I just want to be with you. Can we just sit for awhile and be in each other's presence? Can we just be content to know we are together and nothing will ever change that. Rest your head girl and know that I am God and love you more than you can ever understand. Let my love wash over you tonight and abide with me. Live with me. Love me. And I will love and live with you. Receive the blessing of me tonight. Let it fall from heaven and cover you from head to toe.

I love you so much and want so much for you. Will you receive it? There are opportunities that I am trying to bring you right now but you not paying proper attention. I will prosper and direct you but follow my lead. Love, love, love you. Think about the closed doors in your life and ask, did I close them or did you? If it was you, feel free to open them back up if you want to. It is all up to you. Peace my daughter, rest well.

2 comments:

  1. I love the truth that Jesus is both the giver and the gift, His presence is the gift, now and forever, there is nothing greater than being with Him.

    ReplyDelete