Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 30, 2010

I gave you the world...

My prayer:
Awesome Lord. Thank you for a fantastic day. Thank you for this amazing world you made. The mountains, the animals, the sky, the flowers and all of it is so beautiful. Thank you for family and friends. Thank you for fun and relaxation, for baseball and rodeos. God I am just so grateful for all that you have given me. Thank you for a couple of days to spend in your beautiful mountains.

I love you God and I love what you have made. You are such and incredible creator. You didn't have to make things so beautiful but you did. I pray God that you forgive us for when we don't take very good care of it. You gave us this amazing gift of the world and our lives in it and sometimes I take it for granted. Other times I simply abuse it out of laziness. I love you Lord God creator of everything. You are so amazing.

What God said tonight:
Sweet daughter, I love you. You are so precious to me. It is good to spend the days with you and the nights watching over you. You are carved in the palm of my hand and I will never leave you.

The creation of this world was for you. For you and your brothers and sisters. I love that you take time to appreciate it. It is so good. The earth, the sky the plants the animals all working together in a intricate pattern that is so complex and yet so simple.

I do need you to take care of it better. I told Adam to tend the garden, to take care of everything I created and the same is true today for you. I need you to take care of what I made for you. Treat it with the respect you would treat any precious gift.

When someone gives you something of great value that is meaningful to you, you protect it, take care of it, sometimes even insure it. Treat my gifts with the same level of attention and respect. Protect this world, care for it and do things that insure its future. It is here for you to enjoy and is yours to take care of or to lose. I love you so much, I gave you the world. Sleep well daughter and lets have another great day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment