Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Peace be still...

My prayer:
Mighty God. Wow God, thanks again for an amazing small group. Thanks for reminding me through the fantastic women in the group what is really important, again. Connecting with people, sharing this amazing and sometimes really hard thing called life, that makes it all worthwhile.

I think I am starting to realize that the times I get discouraged are the times when I am less connected with people. When I get too busy, when I get too focused on getting stuff done, those are the times that I don't pay enough attention to the people in my life and begin to feel that life is not really worthwhile.

I think that is part of where I was at last night and I think that was part of what you were trying to point out when you said to share you with people, connect with people and watch the mundane become exciting.

Forgive me God for when you have to teach me things more than once. I wish I was a better student and you could tell me once and I could just start living it. I don't know if I will ever get there but I promise to try to learn faster. I don't want you to have to keep repeating yourself. I am guessing you have better things to do.

I love you God. I love how you work in my life. I love how you bless us God. I love how you take care of us. I ask for favor with the presentations tomorrow God. I pray for your timing and your will to be accomplished. I continue to lift up the prayer requests that you heard in small group tonight. I stand in agreement with my sisters for healing, favor, provision and strength. You are the great and awesome Most High God and I adore you.

What God said tonight:
My sweet girl. You are more at peace tonight and that is good. I can see that you have been really trying to reason things out today. That is ok, but also remember to trust me to have the answers. Remember that you don't always have to figure it out. I will lead and guide you always.

You learn fast enough. It is not really even about that. All I care about is that you keep learning, you keep listening, you keep trying. That is all I need from you, keep trying.

There is a sense of peace with you right now that is beautiful. I love these times where your mind and heart are quiet. I almost don't want to speak too much when you are like this. I want to just be in the peace with you. Your spirit is quiet and your mind at peace. You can keep this peace with you throughout the day if you want to. Remember the word, "Peace, be still" and use it tomorrow. You will be surprised at the power of my word.

Your presentation tomorrow will be interesting and will provide opportunities that you cannot see yet. I am and will be with you. The favor of the Lord is on you sweet girl. Walk in the assurance of my favor. Wait until you see. I am so excited for you! I love you dear. It's almost here.

1 comment:

  1. You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you.

    ReplyDelete