Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 14, 2015

Life is...

My prayer:

Thanks for getting me through this day God. It kind of felt like a marathon. But, I get to end it here with you and that makes it a good day.

What is on your mind tonight God? If you have anything you want to talk about, I am here to listen.

What God Said Tonight:

Life is not about the thoughts that other people have about you, their judgements of your success or failure. Life is not about meeting expectations, yours or someone else's.

Life is about relationship. Life is about love. Life is an opportunity for you to get to know me in the midst of great challenges so you learn to trust me.

Think for a minute. Those people you most trust, those people you are closest to are all people that you have gone through tough times with. They have been there when you needed them. You learned that you could trust them even when the going got tough.

That is what life offers. An opportunity to get to know and trust me at a level that transcends thought and goes right to the gut awareness of someone who loves you and will never let you down.

There is more in life, more to enjoy, more to learn but the key opportunity for you is to get to know me and trust me. We have an eternity together. You should know what your getting into.

No comments:

Post a Comment