Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

God's understanding...

My prayer:

Thanks for your help today God. It was tight but it all worked out.

We have another packed day tomorrow and I ask again for your timing to be in charge.

I love you God. Thanks for always getting me through...no matter what I am going through.

What God Said Tonight:

I have worked out a solution to every problem you will ever have. I have already seen the result. I have already seen you victorious.

Rely on my vision of you, through it all, successful and with me. Rely on my witness of who you will be and where you will live.

Rely on my understanding of what is going on because my thoughts are not your thoughts and my thoughts surround the entire picture. Your thoughts get so caught up in your piece of the picture that you can lose sight of the landscape you are in.

I love you. I have special protection and care set up around you. I will keep you safe. In the meantime, trust me and my vision of the end.

1 comment: