Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Not random...

My prayer:

Whoooosh! What a day! All good though God!! It sure seems like you are lining things up for something special. All kinds of things that have been separate, seem to be coming together in a way that could be SO EXCITING!!

God the message tonight was so right on. Please, show me what needs to change in me. Help me not to judge or to let myself be ruled by the judgement of others. Help me God to listen to what you think about me at all times and let that rule and direct my life and actions. 

I love you God and I am all yours, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

I have been putting it all together for awhile now but I am glad you are starting to notice. Your life has meaning and purpose. 

The random things, the random decisions in your life are not random. I work ALL things to the good of those who love me and are called according to my purpose. That means all things. That means the things that are in my will and the things that are not in my will. I work all things together. I have such dominion over this earth that I can use anything and everything to bless you and see that you succeed. 

Don't get scared. Fear has kept you from too many great promises in this life. Trust me to work everything together. Trust me to work your best and your worst together for your good. I can make silk out of a sow's ear as they say. I made wine out of water. I can and will use it all for your good.  

I am yours, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment